Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Character Interview: Tyler from Out of Reach

Carrie Arcos' debut Out of Reach is out today, and this is easily one of my favorites of the year, so to celebrate, I've got Tyler here to answer some questions! He's not exactly your typical sort of love interest, but he most definitely won me over.


Describe yourself in three words. 

Athletic. Musical. Artistic.

What's the hardest part, for you, about Micah's disappearance?

That I kind of knew he would leave. I should have said something, but I guess I hoped he’d get his shit together. Or maybe I didn’t want to be the one responsible. I did talk to Mr. Stevens that one time, and well, it was kind of strained with me and Micah after that. So…I don’t know. It’s hard watching that happen to someone, to someone you care about.

You get to know Rachel pretty well as you guys search for Micah. What about her surprised you the most?

How she handles it. That thing with the dealer, most girls, most people would have freaked. But she didn’t. She just stayed there, talking to him, holding his had. She was incredible. And how loyal she is. She doesn’t talk bad about people. You can trust her.

What's the best kiss you ever had?

Hopefully I’ll let you know later.

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers.

What kind of dinosaur would you describe yourself as?

Probably a Velociraptor because they were supposedly smart and you never saw them coming.


Thank you, Tyler, for dropping in and congrats, Carrie, on the release!

Trust me, guys, when I say, you want to get this book. It's a one sitting, gripping the edges of the pages and totally emotional kind of read.

No comments:

Post a Comment