Wednesday, April 11, 2012

From the Boy Closet

I know it's been too long since I've done one of these, but I'm trying to bring it back. From the Boy Closet is a (hopefully weekly) feature where I talk about a book boy that I fell for, who I then shoved in my Boy Closet.



This week's boy is one that left me twisted. He's the cocky, sexy, arrogant boy that does those small things that just make. You. Melt. Among other things. Not to mention, he's in a band and, well, you know. Oh, and did I mention he's the son of a Lust demon?

Yeah. That.

The boy?

Kaiden Rowe, from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins.

Kai had me hooked almost from the start, from the brash way he acts, even while his eyes tell a different story. At least, when his eyes aren't covered behind sunglasses. But the real reason I love this boy so much? He's tortured, a little broken, and he's so intense and passionate that it will bowl you over. He's got that quiet control thing going on, solid even in a maelstrom, and yet he has these softer, sweeter moments that will break you. He fights for what he needs to, he even has a little bit of fear in him. He's so well done, and so chronically sexy, that you will want to kiss him and hug him and punch him and then kiss him again. I do admit, the biggest reason I love him is a book spoiler, so you'll just have to read it for yourself, but trust me, it's worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That description did bad things to me. A band? Okay, that's a bit cliche, but the son of a Lust demon?
    WHY haven't I read this book yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEs this definitely something you need to do on a weekly basis. I have a few fictional loves myself that I keep in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with Kaidan for all the reasons you mention plus he has a sexy accent. How can you resist? :)

    ReplyDelete