Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Character Interview: Andy from Someone Else's Life

Stopping in today is the charming and funny Andy from Katie Dale's debut Someone Else's Life. Though he lives in England, Andy visits the States during the book with his girlfriend Rosie, and he's been nice enough to answer a few questions about that and more!


What was your favorite thing about visiting the United States?

Finally getting to go travelling with Rosie. It felt like a new beginning for us – jetting off on a plane and discovering new sights and experiences together. Me and her against the world. To be fair, we could’ve been anywhere really – with her everything’s just a bit more magical, you know?

What is your biggest regret with Rosie?

That I didn’t miss my train after the Prom and go round to see her to find out what was wrong. I was stupid and hurt – I thought it was because… (shrugs) I thought she’d dumped me. (sighs) I had no idea what she was really going through and I should have been there for her. (shakes his head) I was an idiot.

Your best memory?

When we were at the top of the Empire State Building on her birthday and I gave her that birthstone necklace she’d liked earlier in the Village. Her eyes went so wide and she was so surprised! Then she looked up at me like I was the only person in the world, and I fell in love with her all over again.

What's it like to kiss Rosie?

Mind-blowing.

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers, mate! No contest.

What kind of dinosaur would you describe yourself as?

Ha! Good one. Um, a Triceratops I reckon. I’m not out to attack anyone, but I’ve got horns if I need them – if you know what I mean.


Thank you, Andy, for stopping in and congrats, Katie, on the release!

Someone Else's Life is out now, so make sure you pick it up! It's emotional but endearing and funny, and has a great cast of characters!


1 comment:

  1. Great post I'm reading this one soon so it's fun to read interviews! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete