Sunday, September 25, 2011

Character Tweets: The Mephisto Covenant

I have to admit, finding out what the feed would look like if characters had twitter accounts is one of my favorite things to ask authors. Luckily, Trinity Faegen, author of The Mephisto Covenant, was up for the challenge!


ThisSasha: Finally finished my app to NYU. Now just have to write the essay. OMG I have no idea what to write. Wish I could just say, Pick Me.

SmithHard: @ThisSasha Essays suck. Are you coming to Kyle’s tonight?

ThisSasha: @SmithHard Word. And no, not going. I told my mom I’d help her go through my dad’s stuff.

SmithHard: @ThisSasha Bummer you have to do that. I know how much you miss him. Somebody said you were going to a Ravens meeting. I called BS.

ThisSasha: @SmithHard Who said? WTH? No way!

JaxD: Incredible. When I least expected it, there she was, in the middle of a flock of ravens.

ThisSasha: Just when you think life can’t get any more dicey, this happens. Looks like I’m going to live in Colorado.

MegaBrett: @East Wanna catch a few runs today? For lift tix, my dad’s making me take my cousin, who’s never skied. Sucks.

East: @MegaBrett What cousin? And dude, no way I wanna ski with a beginner. Unless she’s hot. Is she hot?

MegaBrett: She’s my mom’s dead brother’s kid. Makes her my cousin, so don’t be twisted. You in or not?

ThisSasha: Skiing is hard. I met a guy tho, after my cousin and his creeper friend ditched me. Strange day. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

JaxD: Anybody know what’s a good thing to buy a girl? Flowers are lame.

Flowers4Her: @JaxD Actually, women love to receive flowers. Let us take care of your gift needs. Visit our website at www.Flowers4Her.com.

JaxD: Damn spammers.

ThisSasha: My aunt is psycho.

MegaBrett: @ThisSasha Your mom’s a criminal. Back off of mine.

ThisSasha: Twitter is psycho. It unblocked somebody. *block block block* Go. Away.

JaxD: Went shopping today and missed the Lakers game. Anybody know if Kobe played?

ZeeNote: @JaxD He’s still on the injured list. Lakers lost. Shopping, bro?

JaxD: @ZeeNote I took Sasha to get some clothes after all of hers were ruined. Not a fan of shopping. Except lingerie.

ThisSasha: I’m blown away. Seriously.

JaxD: @ThisSasha Better than flowers?

ThisSasha: @JaxD Way better! Flowers are lame.

Flowers4Her: @ThisSasha @JaxD Flowers are an expression of love. Let us take care of your gift needs. Visit our website at www.Flowers4Her.com.

JaxD: @Flowers4Her If I buy her the damned flowers, will you stop tweeting me?

Flowers4Her: @JaxD Probably not.


Curious about these characters now? Then make sure you check out The Mephisto Covenant, out this week!

7 comments:

  1. Haha! Love it! Definitely got me curious. Last line is total lolz. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I loved this book!! And this tweet sesh is hilarious!! Hahaha thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Very fun... now must at book to wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky enough to get an ARC and I love this book! The characters tweets are hilarious! :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun interview! I never thought of doing a twitter-based character interview, but what a neat way of learning more about the characters and their voices.


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the flowers spammer! This was a great convo. Lots of things going on. Can't wait for this novel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for twitter! What would book lovers do without it? The spammer was a great touch.

    ReplyDelete