Friday, July 29, 2011

Character Interview: Matt from And Then Things Fall Apart

It's character interview time again, and yep, I've pilfered another YA hottie to entertain you guys! So without further ado, I bring you Matt from Arlaina Tabinsky's debut And Then Things Fall Apart!

Describe yourself in 4 words.

Sure. 132-138 pounds (depending on the weight division I’m wrestling in- and I’m counting that as one word, OK?) Open-Minded. Athletic. Culinary.

What was the very first thing about Keek that drew you in?

Have you met her? She’s just… This sounds stupid but I think it was her laugh. She laughs a lot and then her eyes. Her eyes laughing are the best thing.

What's it like to kiss Keek?

Um. It’s not really “like” anything else. Sometimes when I kiss her I feel like just, crawling inside her, or I feel like I’m floating in outer space. And then sometimes I feel like I’m nuzzling a bunny, and then other times I just want to smash our faces together and crash our teeth. I sound like a serial killer. I just mean that I love kissing her and never really thought about it before. That girl drives me crazy.

Boxers or Briefs?

I wear a kind of hybrid. It keeps me all together. I like Hanes, if you’re looking for a recommendation.

What kind of pen would you describe yourself as?

There’s different kinds? I’m more of a mechanical pencil kind of guy. I always thought mechanical pens were the coolest things when I was a kids and so, yeah, when I grow up, I want to be a mechanical pencil.

What's the craziest thing you and Earl have done together?

Wait- give me a minute because we have done some straight up insane crap together. Well, there was the lunchtime whatever-got-mixed-in-a-glass-I-had-to-drink-for-money stunt. That was a good one. We did this thing with fake bloody noses with ketchup packets in Spanish class that one time. That was pretty hilarious. But I think the craziest thing we did was drive around naked at midnight. We took turns. The Squirrel called it “casual driving” and we dared ourselves to like, drive around naked for as long as we could stand it. It was insane and kind of fun but a little like, weird. I drove and was laughing so hard I could barely steer. I lasted about ten minutes. Earl? He could have driven to the Wisconsin Dells and back naked. That dude is wild, like some kind of crazy undomesticated animal.


Thank you, Matt, for stopping in and congrats Arlaina on the release!

And Then Things Fall Apart is out now, so be sure you guys pick it up and meet Matt, Keek, and the rest of the characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment